Compare Every Provider. Get Protected by the Best.
We've reviewed 67 companies and have 50 customer testimonials.
- 18,614+ Currenly Researching
- Our #1 Provider of Identity Theft Protection
- Advanced Detection & Alert Technology
- $1 Million Guarantee. Special Promo Offer
- 111+ Currently Researching
- Great Protection & Technology
- Prompt Identity Threat Alerts
- Excellent BBB Record
- 123+ Currently Researching
- Elite Level Monitoring & Protection
- $5 Million ID Theft Insurance
- Part of LegalShield & Kroll, A+ BBB
- 1,682+ Currently Researching
- Excellent Protection & Monitoring Services
- Valuable Additional Offerings
- Competitive $1 Million Identity Theft Insurance
- 77+ Currently Researching
- Great Credit Monitoring & Protection
- Additional Monitoring Only Available With Highest Price Plan
- Good Free Protection Option
- 25+ Currently Researching
- Protection Provided Through Experian
- $1 Million Identity Theft Insurance
- Basic Plan Free with AAA Membership
Example: TrustedID, Experian, AllClearID etc. See All Companies
See What People Are Saying: Frontier Secure
Dan's review of Frontier Secure
One of the worst companies I’ve ever dealt with. Nothing but problems at a higher than average price. They started charging me for Secure Identity Protection without any authorization. As stated by someone else, this is an entirely unnecessary product meant to milk you of money. I have no computer, no credit cards, and no online presence. I told them that if they didn’t remove the service, I would cancel their service (which I was planning on doing anyway due to their poor customer service, harassing calls to add services, and high fees). They didn’t remove any of the related charges, so I cancelled; just did it a little sooner than I would have otherwise. They’re still trying to bill me, but they won’t get anything (unless they remove the fees).
I would have rated them 0 if that had been an option.